Want a new Home? Crazy
 [Register Online]       [Ministry of Housing and the Environment Home Pages]

:Housing Solutions offered:: 


::Appropriate Locations for receipt of completed applications if you choose to print your application form, completed forms may be submitted at the following locations:

  • Applications for a New Home, Land or Rental Accommodation must be submitted to the Trinidad and Tobago Housing Development Corporation (HDC) in Port-of-Spain or San Fernando.
  • Applications for the IDB Home Improvement Subsidy, Home Improvement Grant or Subsidy for Beneficiary Owned Land must be submitted to the Ministry of Housing (MOH)  in Port-of-Spain.


See Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for additional information on the application process for Housing Solutions.


  • A citizen of Trinidad And Tobago

  • Twenty-one (21) years of age or over

  • Neither owner nor part owner of a house or land (new home applicants only)

  • In possession of an Inland Revenue Tax File number


<%response.write "

" &"You are visitor number: " &Total &"


Ministry Of Planning,Housing and the Environment, 44-46 South Quay, Port of Spain
Phone: (868) 623-HOME (4663) | Fax: (868) 625-2793 | email: info@phe.gov.tt