• +1 (868) 623 4663

How does one apply for regularization?

In order to apply for regularization, someone who was illegally occupying state land prior to 1st January, 1998 would have had to apply for a Certificate of Comfort in the prescribed statutory format, under the provisions of the State Land (Regularisation of Tenure) Act, Chapter 57.05 Act No. 25 1998. This is the first step in the regularization process to obtain security of tenure.