• +1 (868) 623 4663

Who can make an application for a COC?

Only squatters who were occupying state land prior to 1st January, 1998 could have made an application for a COC on or before 27th October, 2000 in the manner prescribed by the State Land (Regularization of Tenure) Chapter 57:.05, Act No. 25 of 1998.