New Boards of Management appointed to The East Port-of-Spain Development Company Ltd. and Port-of-Spain Shopping Complex Ltd.
On November 23, 2022, at a ceremony held at the Ministry’s Office, South Quay, Port-of-Spain, The Honourable Camille Robinson-Regis, Minister of Housing and Urban Development, presented Letters of Appointment to members of the newly installed Boards of Management of the East Port of Spain Development Company Limited (EPOSDCL) and of, the Port of Spain Shopping Complex Ltd. (POSSCL).
The Cabinet approved the appointment of the following persons to the respective Boards for a period of two (2) years with effect from the date of the Resolution of the Shareholder:
East Port-of-Spain Development Company Ltd.
|Mr. Chinua Alleyne||Chairman|
|Dr. Kongshiek Achong Low||Deputy Chairman|
|Ms. Tricia Goden||Director|
|Ms. Jean Maxine Richards||Director|
|Dr. Charisa-Marie François||Director|
|Dr. Keron Victor||Director|
|Mrs. Alana Kirk-Wilson||Director|
Port of Spain Shopping Complex Ltd.
|Mr. Montgomery Guy||Chairman|
|Ms. Belinda Charles||Deputy Chairman|
|Ms. Ann-Marie Francis-Charles||Director|
|Ms. Rayann Williams-Gulston||Director|
|Ms. Sharon Felix||Director|
|Ms. Tersha Singh||Director|
|Mr. Lester Henry||Director|
In addressing members of the new Board for the EPOSDCL, the Hon. Camille Robinson-Regis said, “The role of the East Port-of-Spain Development Company is pivotal for the enhancement and development of the East Port-of-Spain area. I would like you to take this mandate seriously, to build a better future for all of East Port-of-Spain”.
In addressing the Board of the POSSCL, Minster Robinson-Regis stated that, increasing the number of tenants at the malls and the rebuilding of #43 Independence Square, should be priority projects.
Minister Robinson-Regis advised all Board Members to familiarise themselves with the State Enterprises Performance Monitoring Manual. She further stressed the need to remain true to the principles of good governance and execute their duties with transparency, accountability and fairness.
Minister Adrian Leonce, Minister in the Ministry, congratulated the Board members and applauded them for offering their services and their valuable experiences. He further advised them to take their roles and responsibilities seriously and to serve with honour and diligence.
Additional Information on members of the EPOSDCL
Chinua Alleyne is a Business Development Consultant and Project Management Professional, with a MA in Health Management, Planning and Policy.
Kongshiek Achong Low is a Medical Doctor by profession.
Tricia Goden is currently pursuing her MBA – Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Innovation and is an experienced administrative professional and office manager.
Jean Maxine Richards is the holder of an International MBA, specialising in International Marketing from the University of the West Indies. She currently serves as the Citizens’ Facilitation Manager.
Charisa-Marie François is a training and development professional, with a PhD. and MPhil in Cultural Studies from the University of the West Indies. Dr. François is also a Judicial Educator.
Keron Victor is the holder of a PhD. Economics, with over ten years of practical experience in the field of Economic and Policy Development.
Alana Kirk-Wilson holds a Master of Science in Counselling Psychology from the University of the Southern Caribbean and is an experienced Mapping Technician.
Additional Information on members of the PoSSCL
- Montgomery Guy is a Management Executive and holds MSC Management Studies with a specialisation in Marketing.
- Belinda Charles possesses over 20 years of professional experience in areas such Customer Stakeholder Management, Financial Management, Human Resource and Procurement. She is the holder of a Master of Small and Medium Enterprise Management.
- Ann-Marie Francis-Charles has over 38 years’ experience in the Public Service, with experience and training in Policy Formulation, project Monitoring and Evaluation. She is also an Attorney-at-Law and holds a Bachelor of Laws and a B.Sc. Sociology.
- Rayann Williams-Gulston is experienced in the field of Strategic Planning & Innovative Leadership. She holds a MSc. Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
- Sharon Felix has a background in Radio Broadcasting, Administration and Marketing.
- Tersha Singh is an Environmental/ Administrative professional who holds a MSc. in Environmental Science & Management.
- Lester Henry is a strategic banking professional with 29 plus years of experience in sales/ service, finance/ investments and customer relations. He has a Master of Business Administration.